- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioidpolar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with and without XLR Cable for flexibility in gear choice
- With 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Without cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
ไมโครโฟน Side-address cardioid Condenser Microphone instruments and vocal recording
SHURE PGA181-LC ไมโครโฟน Side-address cardioid Condenser Microphone instruments and vocal recording
The PGA181 is a side-address cardioid condenser microphone with a smooth frequency responsewith highly durable construction that delivers excellent sound. Extremely versatile, the PGA181 is a go-to mic for use with a wide range of applications, including acoustic and amplified instruments, vocals and live rehearsal recording and performance. Phantom power required.
|PGA181-LC||Microphone, clip, stand adapter, and pouch (Less cable)|
|ข้อมูลจำเพาะ||ไมโครโฟน Side-address cardioid Condenser Microphone instruments and vocal recording|