SHURE BETA-98D/S mini-condenser microphone
For toms, snares and percussion instruments, no other microphone stands up to the performance and versatility of the Beta 98D/S.
The Beta 98D/S is a high performance mini-condenser microphone designed to excel at professional sound reinforcement or recording. Its ultra-uniform pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. The interchangeable cartridge (cardioid or supercardioid) allows you to adapt the microphone to specific applications.
With the unique A98D microphone drum mount (supplied), no other rim-mounted microphone stays more securely in place. This hardware has been redesigned for quicker, more secure rim-mounting without the need for a drum key. Its flexible gooseneck lets you position the mic in practically any configuration, so you get a virtually unlimited choice of sound options.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile--allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Type:Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response:20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern:Supercardioid (as supplied), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis. Cartridge for cardioid polar pattern also available.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz):Open Circuit Voltage: -59 dBV/Pa* (1 mV) typical *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL:(20 Hz to 20 kHz, less than 1% THD) 2.5 kilohm
- load: 160 dB 1 kilohm
- load: 156 dB
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: (20 Hz to 20 kHz, less than 1% THD) 2.5 kilohm
- load: + 6 dBV (2.0 V) 1 kilohm
- load: + 2 dBV (1.26 V)
- Dynamic Range:(at 20 Hz to 20 kHz, less than 1% THD, 2.5 kilohm load) 125 dB (max SPL minus A-weighted noise)
- Output Noise:35 dB SPL, A-weighted
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:59 dB re 94 dB SPL
- Output Impedance:Rated at 150 ohms (actual) Recommended minimum load impedance: 1 kilohm
- Hum Pickup:-7.5 dB equivalent SPL in 1 mOe field (60Hz)
- Polarity:Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Phantom Power:48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc(IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3.
- BETA 98/S: 7.6 m (25 ft) light-weight, two-conductor shielded, TA4F to TA3F mini connectors.
- BETA 98D/S: 4.6 m (15 ft) heavy-duty, two-conductor shielded, TA4F to TA3F mini connectors.
- Case:Microphone: Matte black enamel brass case and stainless steel inner grille
- Preamplifier: Matte black enamel finished steel
- Microphone: 11.7 mm X 35.6 mm (0.46 in. X 1.40 in.)
- Preamplifier: 20 mm X 99 mm (0.79 in. X 3.89 in.)
- Net Weight:
- Microphone: 12 g (0.4 oz) less cable
- Preamplifier: 96 g (3.4 oz)
|ข้อมูลจำเพาะ||mini-condenser microphone **พิเศษส่วนลด 10%แจากราคาโปรโมชั่น วันนี้-31 มี.ค.63 (2020) **|