SHURE BETA 98AD/C
Condenser Microphone with Drum Mount
**พิเศษส่วนลด 10%แจากราคาโปรโมชั่น วันนี้-31 มี.ค.63 (2020) **
SHURE BETA 98AD/C Condenser Microphone with Drum Mount
The Shure Beta 98A is a precision-engineered compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis rejection of unwanted noise.
Both Beta 98A configurations feature high sound pressure level capability (SPL). Beta 98AD/C includes A98D drum mount with flexible gooseneck that makes it an essential, accurate choice for toms, snares, and percussion. Beta 98A/C is recommended for a variety of acoustic or amplified instruments including drums, piano, reed, wind, and strings.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control.
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Beta 98AD/C Ships with A98D drum mount featuring a flexible gooseneck for precise placement and secure attachment.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 179 Ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): –48.0 dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD): 1000 Ohm load: 144 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 64 dB (S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL
- of self noise, A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kHz): 1000 Ohm load: 114 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 20 kHz): > 50 dB
- Clipping Level (1 kHz at 0.25% THD): 1000 Ohm load: 1.0 dBV (1.26 V) (THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL)
- Self-Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 30 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: Net: 12 g (0.6 oz.)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male, balanced
- Power Requirements: 11-52 Vdc phantom, 3.6 mA
|ข้อมูลจำเพาะ||Condenser Microphone with Drum Mount **พิเศษส่วนลด 10%แจากราคาโปรโมชั่น วันนี้-31 มี.ค.63 (2020) **|